- P. Glenn, W. Menasco, K. Morrell, M. J. Morse. MICC: A tool for computing short distances in the curve complex, Journal of Symbolic Computation 2015. arxiv pub
- M. Morse, J. Hartloff, T. Effland, J. Schuler, J. Cordaro, S. Tulyakov, A. Rudra, V. Govindaraju. Secure Fingerprint Matching With Generic Local Structures, Proceedings of IEEE Computer Society Workshop on Biometrics (CVPR-W), 2014.
- J. Hartloff, M. Morse, B. Zhang, T. Effland, J. Cordaro, J. Schuler, S. Tulyakov, A. Rudra, V. Govindaraju. A Multiple Server Scheme for Fingerprint Fuzzy Vaults, Proceedings of IEEE Computer Society Workshop on Biometrics (CVPR-W) 2015.
- Computing Distance in the Curve Complex, Binghamton University Graduate Conference in Algebra and Topology, Binghamton, NY, October 18 and 19, 2014
- On Computing Distance in the Curve Complex, Texas Undergraduate Topology and Geometry Conference, Austin, TX, February 22, 2014
- Secure Fingerprint Matching With Generic Local Structures, Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Biometrics Workshop, Columbus, OH, June 23, 2014
- Maelstrom-Py: An model based wrapper for Cassandra for Python. No CQL queries, database tuning, or fiddling with column families needed. It's not battle-ready, but it's meant to provide an easy to use interface for a new user of distributed databases to get their feet wet. It's available on PyPi, so feel free to check it out.
- MICC: The open-source release of Metric in the Curve Complex. Also available on PyPi, with executables available here.